Power Supply Designers
Our expertise also includes RS-232 RS-485, CANBUS, and Ethernet interfaces.
We use a number of software packages to assist with design, including: Solidworks®
- Concept design with 3D modelling using Solidworks® (Thermal & Dynamics)
- PCB: Cadstar
- Reliability: Workbench (Milstress & Failmode)
- Electronic Simulation: ICAPS (Spice) & Simetrix/Simplis
- Component Stress Analysis: MathCAD
- Project Management: Microsoft Project
Our design tools, such as Solidworks® and our thermal and dynamics simulation packages enable us to simulate the harshest of environments at the early stages of the design process. This aids in reducing costs later on and establishes confidence in our designs before the first prototypes are run.