At Celab we believe ‘Our knowledge is Power’
We actively support apprenticeships and internships in the workplace. We strongly believe they are the life-blood for any business as they are the pipeline of future talent enabling them to learn the basics of a business. We currently support staff who have opted to take up an apprenticeship, which includes a day release criteria. For those interested in an internship at Celab, we would encourage engineering graduates to think of us as their first choice of employer and get in touch.
Join our growing team of engineers for a fulfilling career
For over 40 years, Celab has manufactured innovative industrial, telecommunications and defence power supplies for use in harsh and functionally demanding environments. Our wide breadth of product choice across custom, semi-custom, and off the shelf high-reliability power supplies enables Celab to compete shoulder-to-shoulder in the global power supply market. Our products work across all land based, naval and avionic applications to meet with our customers’ wide and ever demanding power requirements.
You will be enrolled in all areas of our Engineering Department, including general assembly, surface mount, coating, flow solder and test.
Areas covered will include:
- Design of Power, Analogue and Digital circuits for new and existing products, including schematic entry, PCB layout support and parts allocation
- Design analysis
- Generation of test plans and reports
- Design Verification Testing (DVT) of electrical, EMC, mechanical and environmental performance on new products
- Specification of Special to Type Test Equipment (STTE)
- Specification and development of Computer Aided Test (CAT) Programs
- Safety assessments and testing