UPDATE ON COVID-19 status
Since our published Covid-19 statement on 3 August 2020, Celab has continued to follow the UK Government’s guidelines on Coronavirus suppression.
- As of September, we’re now fully back in the factory and office, with business close to normal. All departments, including Engineering, Procurement and Manufacturing are capable of running at 100% capacity.
- We’re pleased to report that the company thankfully remains unscathed following the global Coronavirus pandemic.
- Staff operate in their work bubbles and run staggered shift patterns. We continue to follow stringent social distancing controls with enhanced cleaning throughout the premises.
- Our primary concern continues to be the protection and well-being of our loyal employees, whilst continuing to meet our customers’ orders.
- If you wish to contact a member of staff, in the first instance, make contact with them using their email, or for general enquiries use email@example.com
We remain vigilant and will adjust our policies in response to the Government’s Covid policies and guidelines. In the meantime, please stay safe.