UPDATE ON COVID-19 status
Since our published Covid-19 statement on 28 May 2020, Celab has continued to follow the UK Government’s guidelines on Coronavirus suppression.
- As of August, close to 100% of staff have returned to the factory. We are now fully resourced across all departments, including Engineering, Procurement and Manufacturing.
- We run staggered shift patterns, continue to follow stringent social distancing controls, and enhanced cleaning is in place.
- We are pleased to report we have a minimal backlog on orders.
- Our primary concern continues to be the protection and wellbeing of our loyal employees, whilst continuing to meet our customers’ orders.
- If you wish to contact a member of staff, in the first instance, make contact with them using their email, or for general enquiries use email@example.com
We remain vigilant and will adjust our policies in response to the Government’s Covid policies and guidelines. In the meantime, please stay safe.