Celab invests significantly on capital investment to ensure manufacturing is ‘best in class’.
Take a look at our plant list below
- Fully automated Juki SMT line
- ERSA Versaflow selective solder machine
- ERSA Powerflow Air wave solder machine
- Blundell CMS400 wave solder machine (ROHS compliant)
- Seica Flying probe x 2
- Environmental chambers x 3 + vibration systems
- STTE (Special type test equipment) designed & built in house
- Blundell Cropmatic machine
- Contax machine x 3
- PVA conformal coating machine
- UV Curing
- Conformal coating room
- Drying cabinets
- Vision Engineering Lynx stereo inspection microscope (x40 Magnification)
Our factory comprises 2,000m² area to enable both our Industrial and Defence manufacturing units to operate as specialist business functions.
Engineering and Manufacturing
Our engineering team (electrical and mechanical) has moved to a new dedicated area with expanded facilities for development testing, including direct access to environmental chambers and vibration rigs. Additionally, the pre-compliance EMC chamber has benefitted from a new spectrum analyser and programmable AC source. Within Stores, both parts and packing bay areas have enlarged three-fold to cope efficiently with the increased stockholding and general material logistics. Our Industrial production area has now more than doubled in floor space in order to meet long term customer demand.